Well it’s half-time and the Colts are just about leading the Saints 10-6.
Big incidents so far:
- Gary Brackett’s goal line tackle
- Dwight Freeney’s momentum killing sack
- The lone td from Manning to Garcon – picking on Usama Young
- The fact the Colts owned Q1 and the Saints owned Q2
- Garrett Hartley has been money on his 2 field goals – he has been ice cold
- Matt Stover becoming the oldest man ever to play and score in a Super Bowl
Boy do The Who suck – I have them on mute as I type. Just because Janet showed a bit of nipple we now have all these old bastards.
Lets hope the game gets some more points in the second half.
Still all to play for………………….